For this week’s episode, we met with Mo Seetubtim. She is the founder of the Happiness Planner, a planner/journal designed to help you live a happy, inspired, and truly fulfilled life by embracing the power of positive thinking, mindfulness, gratitude, and self-development. Recently, the Happiness Planner company launched an app!
Our topics include:
- The story behind the making of the Happiness Planner.
- What are the key ingredients that will help you grow a stronger following?
- How should a small team approach cooperating with a large brand?
- Useful productivity apps, hacks, tips and tricks that will help you in your daily work.
- The future of the Happiness Planner.
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom:
Like This Episode? Leave a tip!
Learn More: https://www.patreon.com/blc
Listen: iTunes | Podbean
Connect: IG | T | FB | Website | Sponsor
This episode is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC
HR Outsourcing for Small Businesses and Startups:
from Business, Life, & Coffee | Entrepreneurship, Life Hacks, Personal Development for Busy Professionals https://ift.tt/2rJvZcp