Today’s world is the online shopping world, but online retailers are not making enough money as they should be. The reason is due to cart abandonment! Near about 68.63% of online shoppers – leave the websites without completing their purchases. And nearly a quarter of those who abandon their carts are due to their concerns about payment security and lack of clarity in the checkout process. According to the below infographic created by Total Processing, worldwide retailers could have added £ 5.5 million to their total sales in last year if they could have chosen the right payment gateways!
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 291 - Your Goals Won't Accomplish Themselves - ft. Sonja Williams, PMP
- 290 - Don't Let Work Make You Sick ft. Amanda Muhammad @makomindfulness
- 289 -Why Work From Home Isn't Working For Us ft. Cecile Alper-Leroux
- 288 - Building Leadership by Honing Your Speech and Debate Skills, w/ Chris Medina and Joey Price
- 287 - (Re-Release) Building Wealth in a Post-COVID World, with Dominique Broadway and Joey Price
- SAPPHIRE NOW Global Keynote Takeaways
- The Small Business Landscape is Changing. Are You Changing With It?
- How HR Can Facilitate Uncomfortable Conversations in the Workforce
- Jumpstart:HR Announces American Workforce Engagement Survey : March 2021 Results
- Jumpstart:HR Announces Partnership with the National HBCU Speech and Debate Association