A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 291 - Your Goals Won't Accomplish Themselves - ft. Sonja Williams, PMP
- 290 - Don't Let Work Make You Sick ft. Amanda Muhammad @makomindfulness
- 289 -Why Work From Home Isn't Working For Us ft. Cecile Alper-Leroux
- 288 - Building Leadership by Honing Your Speech and Debate Skills, w/ Chris Medina and Joey Price
- 287 - (Re-Release) Building Wealth in a Post-COVID World, with Dominique Broadway and Joey Price
- SAPPHIRE NOW Global Keynote Takeaways
- The Small Business Landscape is Changing. Are You Changing With It?
- How HR Can Facilitate Uncomfortable Conversations in the Workforce
- Jumpstart:HR Announces American Workforce Engagement Survey : March 2021 Results
- Jumpstart:HR Announces Partnership with the National HBCU Speech and Debate Association