A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 274 - Everything You Need to Know About Confidence, w/ John Baldino and Joey Price
- 273 - How to Stay Optimistic and Build Momentum, w/ Max Borges and Joey Price
- 272 - How to Be a Positive Influence on Company Culture, w/ Garry Turner and Joey Price
- 271 - How to Prevent Zoom Fatigue and Become a Better Speaker at Work, w/ Joey Price
- 270 - How to Make the Most of Your Income, w/ Patrick Chandler and Joey Price