A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 239 - 5 Ways to Stay Productive In Spite of the Coronavirus Outbreak, with Brian J. Olds and Joey Price
- 238 - How to Overcome Workplace Challenges During the Coronavirus Outbreak, with Joey Price
- 237 - How to Avoid Common Distractions in the Workplace, with Joey Price
- 236 - How to Provide Support to Women Entrepreneurs, with Joey Price
- 235 - The Black History Month Episode with Joey Price