A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 180 – How to Develop and Maintain Dignity in the Workplace, Ft. Esther Weinberg
- 179 – Why Are Marketing and Sales Essential to All Businesses? Ft. Tom Libelt
- 178 – Rapid Rewiring: How to Improve Your Confidence and Mental Health Using Positive Self-Talk, Ft. Michele Molitor
- 167 – How to Use Influencer Marketing to Promote Your E-commerce Business? Ft. Moshe Hurwitz
- 166 – Unlocking High Performance: Top Tips for Implementing Performance Management Systems, Ft. Jason Lauritsen