A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 253 - The Future of Tech in HR Post-COVID-19, with Brett Meager and Joey Price
- 252 - How Does HR Contribute to the Success of Your Business? with Jason Cavness and Joey Price
- 251 - The Secret to Selling Online, with Russell Brunson and Joey Price
- 250 - A Father and Son Chat About George Floyd, Racism, and Race, with Vincent Price and Joey Price
- 249 - How to Be an Agent of Positive Social Change, with Joey Price