A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 286 - (Re-Release) How to Build Confidence During Your Job Search, w/ Keirsten Greggs and Joey Price
- 285 - How to Be Your Own Bank in 2021, w/ Mark Willis and Joey Price
- 284 - Are You Ready to Start Investing in Real Estate? w/ Lane Kawaoka and Joey Price
- 283 - Is Now a Good Time to Write and Publish a Book? w/ Jyotsna Ramachandran and Joey Price
- 282 - These Fundamental Marketing Secrets Will Stop You From Wasting Your Money, w/ Tim Fitzpatrick and Joey Price