A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 264 - Get a Human Return on Investment (HROI Summit), with Sarah Morgan and Joey Price
- 263 - Communication at Work, with Mac Prichard and Joey Price
- 262 - Humanity at Work, with Max Brown and Joey Price
- 261 - What I Learned From Taking a REAL Vacation, with Joey Price
- 260 - Building Wealth in a Post-COVID World, with Dominique Broadway and Joey Price