“How can I get an entry-level job in my field when even entry level jobs ask for experience?!”
Jumpstart:HR is always looking for great individuals to join our team. We pride ourselves on being a “people-first” organization that holds the core values of education, inspiration, diversity, and strong work ethic.
We are always looking for interns in the following categories:
- Business Development
- Communications Assistant
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Human Resources (Talent Management Internship)
- Marketing (Print and On-Line)
- Office Assistant
- Public Relations
- Social Media/Marketing
- Web Development
More about our program:
“When I was in college looking for a job after graduation, I asked myself the same thing. That is why I created my Virtual Internship Program for college students and professionals in transition who are looking to earn key skills in their field of choice.”
- Joey V. Price, MS, PHR – CEO of Jumpstart:HR
Click the Business Week logo below to see the article that features the Jumpstart:HR VIP Program:
Here’s how it works:
- Set your own hours and work on a schedule that works for you and the rest of your life obligations.
- Grow your skills under a proven HR leader who has been featured in numerous nation publications (See our Newsroom)
- All fields and career interest are encouraged to apply.
- See your work published and exposed to Business Leaders, HR Managers and other Career Professionals who will all be learning what YOU teach.
- PERFECT for College Students and career-changers looking to grow their experience before making the jump.
- A training manual and eBook for HR and Hiring Managers looking to recruit IT Professionals
- Research on the top HRIS systems and their unique capabilities
- Recruitment and sourcing candidates using an ATS system, email and phone interviews
- Social Media Policy Mapping and Community Management
- And more!