Today’s world is the online shopping world, but online retailers are not making enough money as they should be. The reason is due to cart abandonment! Near about 68.63% of online shoppers – leave the websites without completing their purchases. And nearly a quarter of those who abandon their carts are due to their concerns about payment security and lack of clarity in the checkout process. According to the below infographic created by Total Processing, worldwide retailers could have added £ 5.5 million to their total sales in last year if they could have chosen the right payment gateways!
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 161 – What is Microlearning and How Can Your Company Culture Benefit From It? Ft. Isaac Tolpin
- 160 – How to Organize Events and Conferences Which Will Help You Promote Your Brand? Ft. Rich Brooks
- 159 – How to Utilize Twitter for Building Your Own Personal Brand? Ft. Anthony Brown
- 158 – Letting Go of Perfectionism on the Road to Brand and Identity Development, ft Dionna Dorsey
- 157 – The Future of Marketing: How Do Podcast Interviews Help You Promote Your Brand? Ft. Tom Schwab