Today’s world is the online shopping world, but online retailers are not making enough money as they should be. The reason is due to cart abandonment! Near about 68.63% of online shoppers – leave the websites without completing their purchases. And nearly a quarter of those who abandon their carts are due to their concerns about payment security and lack of clarity in the checkout process. According to the below infographic created by Total Processing, worldwide retailers could have added £ 5.5 million to their total sales in last year if they could have chosen the right payment gateways!
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 180 – How to Develop and Maintain Dignity in the Workplace, Ft. Esther Weinberg
- 179 – Why Are Marketing and Sales Essential to All Businesses? Ft. Tom Libelt
- 178 – Rapid Rewiring: How to Improve Your Confidence and Mental Health Using Positive Self-Talk, Ft. Michele Molitor
- 167 – How to Use Influencer Marketing to Promote Your E-commerce Business? Ft. Moshe Hurwitz
- 166 – Unlocking High Performance: Top Tips for Implementing Performance Management Systems, Ft. Jason Lauritsen