Because every job seeker needs HR on their side.
Have you ever wanted to know what HR thinks of your resume, interview and networking skills and how to improve them? Look no further than Never Miss the Mark. This eBook contains all the information you need to answer the following questions:
- What does it mean if I don’t get a call back after an interview?
- Should I write a chronological resume?
- How do I answer “What’s your biggest weakness?”
- How do I interview well with HR? With a Hiring Manager?
- Am I giving off red-flags to potential employers in the job search process?
Here’s what one reviewer said of the book:
“Joey Price presents an exceptional collection of information that will help people http://rsvindustries.com/product/tyre-type-ust/ a forex strategy that works navigation the job hunt in these difficult times. He describes with simplicity and clarity what a job-seeker needs to do in order to be successful at securing employment. He presents pertinent information while demonstrating his mastery of the HR field. Joey does this all while allowing his http://www.punjabicenter.com/?iuf=%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%84%D9%8A شريط اسهم البنك الاهلي wit and endearing sense of humor to shine through. If someone you know is engaging in the job search, this is a must-read for them.” – Amazon.com Review