A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 140 – How To Protect Intellectual Property? : A Crash Course For Entrepreneurs
- 139 – How Can Branding Yourself On Social Media Help You Become A Successful Entrepreneur?
- 138 – How To Reduce Taxable Income In 2018 Through Tax Planning?
- 137 – Are People Who Overcame Adversity More Successful And Better Leaders? ft. Dr. James Kelley
- The Ugly Truth That Startups Ignore In The Hiring Process