A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
- 130 – Success in the Boardroom Starts in the Weight Room ft. Mr. Natural Universe and Health Coach Jerry Anderson
- 129 – Are Today’s HR Leaders Living in La La Land? ft. Johnny C. Taylor, Jr., SHRM President and CEO
- 128 – How to Access More Money For Your Business ft. Ty Crandall, Business Credit Expert, Author, and CEO of Credit Suite
- 127 – What it takes to build engagement on social media in 2018 + 2018 Personal Finance Trends (ft. Sharon Hadden, Social Savvy CG, LLC and Ken Hevert, Fidelity)
- 126 – Surviving after Your Personal Plane Crash ft. Miracle on the Hudson Survivor and TED Talk Speaker David Sanderson