A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 147 – What Is Affiliate Marketing And How Can It Get You A Six-Figure Income? Ft. Greg Jeffries
- 146 – Everything You Need To Know About Real Estate Investment Trusts, ft Eddie Lorin
- 145 – The Importance of Mentorship and Having a Great Career Team ft Joan Wilmer
- 144 – The Future Of Work: What Does a Really Successful Employee Experience Look Like? Ft. Jacob Morgan
- 143 – The Happiness Planner: Can This App Teach You How To Improve Your Mental Health? Ft. Mo Seetubtim