A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 165 – How to Activate Your Passive Income Systems? Ft. Jack Gibson
- 164 – Growth Marketing Strategies and Tips for Small Business Owners, Ft. Hailey Friedman
- 163 – Sudden Coffee: The Perks and Perils of Starting an Offline Business, Ft. Joshua Zloof
- 162 – How to Control Your Inner Pig: A Simple Technique That Will Help You Lose Weight, Ft. Dr. Glenn Livingston
- 161 – What is Microlearning and How Can Your Company Culture Benefit From It? Ft. Isaac Tolpin