A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 156 – Gut Health? How to Detect and Deal With Problems in the Digestive System, Ft. Wade Lightheart
- 155 – How to Build Your Personal Brand Online? Ft. Greg Davenport and Joey Price
- 154 – Empathy in Customer Service: How and Why Should You Adapt to a More Customer-Centric Business Strategy? Ft. Michael Redbord
- 153 – The Ins and Outs of Inbound Marketing, Ft. Dan Moyle
- 152 – Workplace Culture Is Evolving and the Millennials Are to Blame! Ft. Julie Ann Sullivan