A company that focuses on virtual support should help develop future leaders who will also work and lead in virtual settings. We have the distinction of offering the first ever virtual internship opportunity to high school seniors and first year college students at the world-famous Harlem Children’s Zone. Our program was profiled in Businessweek.
Tune Into Our Award-Winning Entrepreneurship Podcast:
- 167 – How to Use Influencer Marketing to Promote Your E-commerce Business? Ft. Moshe Hurwitz
- 166 – Unlocking High Performance: Top Tips for Implementing Performance Management Systems, Ft. Jason Lauritsen
- 165 – How to Activate Your Passive Income Systems? Ft. Jack Gibson
- 164 – Growth Marketing Strategies and Tips for Small Business Owners, Ft. Hailey Friedman
- 163 – Sudden Coffee: The Perks and Perils of Starting an Offline Business, Ft. Joshua Zloof