Once of the most confusing payroll and time keeping concerns revolve around Daylight Savings Time and how to pay employees when they either lose or gain an hour during their shift. In 2013, Daylight Savings Time begins (springs forward) on Sunday, March 10, 2013 and ends (falls back) on November 3, 2013. So, how do […]
- Expert Interview Series: Joey Price of Jumpstart:HR on Why Good HR People are Compliance Experts, Talent Consultants, and Workforce Planners
- What to Do if Your Job Offer Is Put on Hold
- How To Develop an Employee Development Plan
- Three of the Biggest Myths About Branding Yourself Online
- How to make positive change: Do everything you’ve never done.