As you may know, Jumpstart:HR provides HR solutions to companies but we also help job seekers find employment quicker through our professional resume revision and career coaching services. Who better to help fix your resume and make sense of your career goals than an HR professional who does hiring and recruitment right? Well, here is a […]
You’re fresh out of college, Sum Cum Laude (or hey maybe just a 3.0) and you’ve graduated from one of the top schools in your field. You’re even the President of a few clubs and and organizations on campus. All looks right in the world for you until you read entry-level job ad after entry-level […]
“Tax experts say diligent record-keeping to keep track of expenses and pre-planning your job-hunt activities when you travel are key since you’ll need to prove your expenses were primarily job-search related if you — yikes — happen to be selected for an audit. Here’s a look at what you can deduct and how to keep track: Career […]
- Expert Interview Series: Joey Price of Jumpstart:HR on Why Good HR People are Compliance Experts, Talent Consultants, and Workforce Planners
- What to Do if Your Job Offer Is Put on Hold
- How To Develop an Employee Development Plan
- Three of the Biggest Myths About Branding Yourself Online
- How to make positive change: Do everything you’ve never done.