It is estimated that the cost of employee turnover can range from 40-400% of an employee’s annual salary. The total cost of turnover includes money, time and other hidden or “soft” costs, which when combined, are often much more substantial than expected. This post details the various components of the true cost of turnover, along […]
“You get what you inspect, not what you expect” – Business Proverb We’re almost a quarter of the way into the year 2012 but it seems like only yesterday we were counting down the seconds until the New Year and lining up our goals for 2012 and beyond. Individually we made goals to lose […]
- Expert Interview Series: Joey Price of Jumpstart:HR on Why Good HR People are Compliance Experts, Talent Consultants, and Workforce Planners
- What to Do if Your Job Offer Is Put on Hold
- How To Develop an Employee Development Plan
- Three of the Biggest Myths About Branding Yourself Online
- How to make positive change: Do everything you’ve never done.