Today is Valentine’s Day but it’s not just for spending time with the one you love! Odd’s are you’re going to be spending most of your time at work – a place where most Americans devote 8.6 hours a day according to the U.S. Department of Labor. So while you’re checking online for last minute […]
Job seekers, Imagine this scenario: You’re on the web and you come across your “dream job.” The job is just perfect for you but there’s just one important thing missing… Your “qualifications.” If you’ve ever been in that situation, I’m pretty sure you’ve heard one of two things after you applied for the job: “Thank you for […]
A newly published guide for Business Owners and HR Professionals has been published on InsuranceQuotes.com. It features Seven important tips that must be considered to help employers save money and decrease the stress surrounding this process. The guide features the following quote and supporting information from Jumpstart:HR CEO Joey V. Price: 7. Make note […]
- Expert Interview Series: Joey Price of Jumpstart:HR on Why Good HR People are Compliance Experts, Talent Consultants, and Workforce Planners
- What to Do if Your Job Offer Is Put on Hold
- How To Develop an Employee Development Plan
- Three of the Biggest Myths About Branding Yourself Online
- How to make positive change: Do everything you’ve never done.