This week, we’re joined by Craig Cody. He is a Certified Tax Coach, a Certified Public Accountant, a business owner, and the author of “The 10 Most Expensive Tax Mistakes That Cost Business Owners Thousands”. (Request a FREE hardcopy here: https://craigcodyandcompany.com/joeyprice/)
Our topics include:
- Top three things entrepreneurs should be aware of when it comes to tax planning
- How will the new tax law affect the way you’re running your business?
- Can hiring your children help with your tax deductions?
- How do accounting apps compare to your CFO?
- What are the most common mistakes business owners make on the accounting side?
This Week’s Free Offer:
One Month of Free Bookkeeping + 20% Annual Bookkeeping Services from Bench Accounting
Like This Episode? Leave a tip!
Learn More: https://www.patreon.com/blc
Listen: iTunes | Podbean
Connect: IG | T | FB | Website | Sponsor
This episode is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC
HR Outsourcing for Small Businesses and Startups:
from Business, Life, & Coffee | Entrepreneurship, Life Hacks, Personal Development for Busy Professionals https://ift.tt/2JAeL8B